First Call Garage Doors
If you have a broken garage door spring, you know that it can be a major inconvenience. Your garage door will be difficult or impossible to open and close, and you may be concerned about the safety of your home.
That’s where First Call Garage Doors comes in. We are your local experts in broken spring replacement, and we can get your garage door up and running again quickly and safely.
What Are Garage Door Springs?
Garage door springs are the hidden workhorses that make your garage door operate smoothly and easily. They are made of tightly wound metal coils, and they store the energy that is needed to lift and lower your garage door.
Over time, garage door springs can wear out and break. This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
- Age: Garage door springs have a lifespan of about 10 years. After that, they are more likely to break.
- Heavy use: Garage doors that are used frequently are more likely to wear out their springs.
- Weather damage: Garage door springs can be damaged by extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and humidity.
Signs of a Broken Spring
If you think you may have a broken garage door spring, there are a few signs to look for:
- Squeaking or groaning noises: When a spring is broken, it can make loud noises as your garage door opens and closes.
- Difficulty opening and closing the garage door: If a spring is broken, it will be more difficult to open and close your garage door.
- Uneven garage door movement: If a spring is broken, your garage door may not open and close evenly.
- Garage door sags: A broken spring can cause your garage door to sag.
Why Should You Replace a Broken Spring?
It is important to replace a broken garage door spring as soon as possible. If you do not, you may be putting yourself and your family at risk. A broken spring can cause your garage door to fall unexpectedly, which could lead to serious injury or property damage.
Replacing a garage door spring is a job that should be done by a professional. First Call Garage Doors has the experience and expertise to safely and efficiently replace your garage door spring.
What to Expect When You Call First Call Garage Doors
When you call First Call Garage Doors for broken spring replacement, we will schedule a time to come to your home and assess the situation. We will then discuss your options with you and recommend the best course of action.
If we need to replace your spring, we will use high-quality springs that are designed to last. We will also take the time to properly adjust your garage door so that it operates smoothly and safely.
We understand that having a broken garage door spring can be a stressful situation. That’s why we are committed to providing our customers with fast, reliable, and affordable service.
Here are some of the benefits of using First Call Garage Doors for broken spring replacement:
- We are local experts: We have been serving the community for over 20 years, and we have a deep understanding of garage door springs.
- We use high-quality springs: We only use springs from reputable manufacturers.
- We provide fast and reliable service: We understand that you need your garage door up and running again as soon as possible.
- We are affordable: We offer competitive prices on all of our services.
If you have a broken garage door spring, don’t hesitate to call First Call Garage Doors. We will get your garage door up and running again quickly and safely.
Additional Tips for Homeowners
Here are some additional tips for homeowners:
- Have your garage door springs inspected regularly: This will help to identify any potential problems early on.
- Keep your garage door clean and lubricated: This will help to extend the lifespan of your springs.
- Be careful when using your garage door opener: Don’t overload the opener with too many accessories.
If you have any questions about garage door springs or broken spring replacement, please contact First Call Garage Doors. We are always happy to help.
Address – 20527 Farm to Market 1093 a2, Richmond, TX 77407
Phone Number – 713-248-2684
Email – email@example.com